[OA-Tsc] 2020-04-17 OpenAMP TSC call notes & action items

Nathalie Chan King Choy nathalie at xilinx.com
Tue Apr 21 21:15:32 UTC 2020


Hi all,

You can find the notes at: https://github.com/OpenAMP/open-amp/wiki/TSC-Meeting-Notes-2020#20200417

If you attended, please check & update the notes if you spot any errors or important omissions.

Action Items:

* Nathalie: Put on board meeting agenda

  *   We will vote at the next Board meeting to add to the charter at what interval we should re-pick the TSC chair.  Suggestion is 1 year.
  *   Make it official at Board meeting that working group proposes someone & TSC approves.  Working group lead should attend TSC calls.
* Maarten/Dan: document the goals/aspirations for App Services group in Future and Current work pages in OpenAMP Wiki
* Tomas/Stefano/Bruce: document the goals/aspirations for System DT group in Future and Current work pages in OpenAMP Wiki
* Bill M: document the goals/aspirations for OpenAMP-rp group in Future and Current work pages in OpenAMP Wiki
* Bill M to write up the thoughts on API stability policy & point to the Zephyr policy
* Bill M volunteers to drive the topic of wire protocol stability.

Decisions

* Tomas Evensen officially voted in as TSC chair

Thanks & regards,
Nathalie C. Chan King Choy
Program Manager focused on Open Source & Community
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openampproject.org/pipermail/tsc/attachments/20200421/484ef345/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Tsc mailing list