Just a mail to mention that a contact information is probably missing in OpenAMP page<https://www.openampproject.org/about/>.
There is a contact link in the footer, but that points to the Linaro contact page.
What/who is the point of contact to get information and become a member?
Please send your suggestions for agenda items for next week's call. We'll have had a couple OpenAMP Board meetings since the last TSC call, so there will be governance topics that the Board will have deferred the decision to the TSC & we will cover those.
The notes from the previous call (Oct 17) can be found on the OpenAMP wiki at this link:
Action items from the previous call:
* Tomas & Stefano: will lead the meetings for System DT sub-group
* Nathalie: Follow up with Steve so we don't clash with DT meetings
* Stefano: will lead the meetings for Hypervisor sub-group
* Tomas: will lead the meetings for TSC
* Loic: will send email to Matthieu about leading OpenAMP rpmessage, remoteproc sub-group & CC Tomas and Nathalie
* Matthieu: Lead 1st OpenAMP rpmessage, remoteproc sub-group call during next Thursday's 15:00 UTC slot
* Sub-group leaders: We have this timeslot once a week & groups can feel free to use it. If leader wants to reserve a slot, send Tomas & Nathalie email
* All: If you want to propose other topics for discussion, can update the relevant sub-group wiki page:
* Nathalie: Ask Linaro about Google Doc area for OpenAMP project
For info about the list, link to the archives, to unsubscribe yourself, or for someone to subscribe themselves, visit:
Nathalie C. Chan King Choy
Project Manager focused on Open Source and Community