Here are some agenda items for this Friday. Please let me know if you have others:
* In October, Stefano presented Xen's consensus & conflict resolution & sent out the slides after. Are we ready to formalize the consensus & conflict resolution for OpenAMP?
* Areas where it could be beneficial to have a professional tech writer work on OpenAMP documentation
* In April, regarding coding guidelines, we had said we'd wait & see what Zephyr and Xen do regarding MISRA. Is this a topic to start discussing this call, prep for next call, or do we want to revisit mid-2021?
Action items from the previous calls are below.
Thanks & regards,
The notes from the previous call (Oct 10) can be found at https://github.com/OpenAMP/open-amp/wiki/TSC-Meeting-Notes-2020#20201009
Outstanding action items from the previous calls:
* All: Please contact Tomas & Nathalie if you are interested in being on the Code of Conduct committee.
* All: If you have ideas for licenses or other items for our small budget, let the OpenAMP Board members know.
* All: If you know anyone we should reach out to, who isn't yet active in OpenAMP, but it would make sense for them, please let Tomas & Nathalie know.
* Maarten to post his app-services slides
* Maarten to look into making a public repo of the app-services work so far
* Stefano to share his slides [DONE - here<http://lists.openampproject.org/pipermail/tsc/attachments/20201009/a133ac79…>]
I put the Governance info from Ed's Word document into GitHub to make it easier to update as we make decisions & have it reflected on the project website.
Currently, you need to know this link to see it on the website: https://www.openampproject.org/governance/
I will link to it from the main page after the TSC call, to give everyone time to review it. Let me know if you spot any errors.
For info about the list, link to the archives, to unsubscribe yourself, or for someone to subscribe themselves, visit:
Nathalie C. Chan King Choy
Program Manager focused on Open Source and Community
Hi OpenAMP TSC,
We have some OpenAMP Community Project budget available and one suggestion was to consider hiring a professional technical writer to do some work on the OpenAMP documentation. Yocto Project has benefitted from investing in a professional technical writer for their docs.
If you are aware of specific gaps in the documentation, especially low hanging fruit, which could be remedied by some tech writer contracting hours, please let us know. Your suggestions will be used to figure out cost & come up with a proposal.
Also, if you can suggest suitable tech writer candidates, please send me a message directly.
Thanks & have a great weekend,