You can find the notes posted here:
If you spoke, please check for any errors or important omissions & feel free to make corrections in the wiki directly.
* All: Please contact Tomas & Nathalie if you are interested in being on the Code of Conduct committee.
* All: If you have ideas for licenses or other items for our small budget, let the OpenAMP Board members know.
* All: If you know anyone we should reach out to, who isn't yet active in OpenAMP, but it would make sense for them, please let Tomas & Nathalie know.
* Stefano to send out example of Xen consensus & conflict resolution process
* Nathalie: Shoot for 2nd week of September for TSC to schedule next call
* Nathalie: Send a question to list about rescheduling app-services call to September
Thanks & regards,
Dear TSC members,
Ed and I are having a discussion about the minimal version of cmake that we should support for the openamp and libmetal libraries.
Today, the minimum supported version (checked during cmake runtime) is cmake v2.6.
This constraint on the minimum supported version was specified when the libraries were created and has never been updated.
In our environment we test the libraries with cmake V3.x, so cmake v2.6 support is no longer guaranteed.
Our proposal is to update the minimum version to 3.5 which corresponds to a version that we can simply test as part of the Ubuntu Xenial (16.04 LTS) distribution.
This could be effective for next October release.
As this update may be part of the stability policy, we would like to be sure that there are no objections from members before proposing a pull request..
So, If you have any objections or concerns about this update, please let us know.
Thanks and Regards,