First meeting of 2023.
* Bill: What are the 2023 HPP objectives?
* All: Discuss brainstorm list<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Bpss2PHw8xavpviWZ1vu45hxrIbBG8mSSgKhrE…> on what makes sense to work on next
* Nathalie: Scheduling 2023 meeting series
Nathalie Chan King Choy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting<https://xilinx.zoom.us/j/91913123613?pwd=TVl6UldtR1k1R3RVY3ZueEdOQ1A2UT09&f…>
US: +16699006833,,91913123613#,,,,,,0#,,3787125748#<tel:+16699006833,,91913123613#,,,,,,0#,,3787125748#> or +17209289299,,91913123613#,,,,,,0#,,3787125748#<tel:+17209289299,,91913123613#,,,,,,0#,,3787125748#>
919 1312 3613
Join by Telephone
For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 720 928 9299 or +1 929 205 6099 or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
India: +91 446 480 2722 or +91 806 480 2722 or +91 80 71 279 440 or +91 116 480 2722 or +91 22 48 798 004 or +91 224 879 8012 or +91 225 097 2744 or +91 225 097 2745 or +91 226 480 2722 or +91 22 71 279 525 or +91 406 480 2722 or 000 800 050 5050 (Toll Free) or 000 800 001 4002 (Toll Free)
Ireland: +353 1 536 9320 or +353 1 653 3895 or +353 6 163 9031 or 1800 901 561 (Toll Free) or 1800 943 965 (Toll Free) or 1800 949 238 (Toll Free)
Singapore: +65 3165 1065 or +65 3158 7288 or 1800 407 5602 (Toll Free) or 800 101 3814 (Toll Free) or 800 852 6054 (Toll Free)
919 1312 3613
Join from a Video Conference room system
919 1312 3613
Notes from today's call are posted at https://github.com/OpenAMP/openamp-system-reference/wiki/OpenAMP-System-Ref…
Link to the google doc with brainstorm ideas for 2023 is below, so feel free to add to it as you get ideas.
* @Chan King Choy, Nathalie<mailto:email@example.com>: Ask Linaro Events what attendee info is possible to share with us, if we are interested in making contact
* (DONE) Nathalie, Tanmay: Check if YouTube comments are enabled for [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKhZIAt4DkI our webinar video]
* Yes, they are enabled
* @Tammy Leino<mailto:Tammy_Leino@mentor.com>: ask Marketing manager to see what he thinks about Nucleus binary download for demo
* @Milea, Danut Gabriel (Danut)<mailto:Danut.Milea@windriver.com>: ask WR about binary SDK support for smaller target like R5 on ZCU102
* (DONE) Nathalie: Compile brainstorm ideas for next steps into a Google Doc and share for adding to it & discussing in January
* [https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Bpss2PHw8xavpviWZ1vu45hxrIbBG8mSSgKhrE… Doc is here] (access limited to WG members)
Initial proposed topics for tomorrow's OpenAMP System Reference call:
* Key learnings / retrospective on Tuesday's webinar
* Next steps for System Reference WG
* Call frequency going forward for System Reference WG
Any other topics, please let us know.
Bruce & Mathieu, if you would like to join in the discussion on Key learnings / retrospective on Tuesday's webinar, here's the Zoom link for tomorrow. The call is at 9:30am Pacific / 10:30am Mountain / 12:30pm Eastern
Thanks & regards,
Nice work on all your slides and recordings! Thank you so much for submitting recordings early, so that I could get most of the edits in place before the end-of-quarter craziness that I got swept up in this week.
Here is the webinar video combined end-to-end if anyone wants to watch it. I have only watched the components on 2x and the transitions at normal speed. I'll watch the whole thing at normal speed over the weekend.
The components are in the release candidate folder:
Updates since what we discussed on Nov 29th:
* Bill intro & wrap up slides now use devicetree.
* Arnaud's new recording footage is used
* Dan's hflip video is incorporated
* I added a section where Tomas introduces himself & Bruce from the discarded footage, because the good take didn't include it.
* Sped up the "dead time" sections of Arnaud's, Dan's & Tanmay's videos (e.g. boot). Bruce's demo didn't have any long typing/execution gaps when he wasn't speaking. If I sped up execution, I annotated for transparency with a green box with white text. If I just sped up stuff like typing/scrolling then I didn't add the green box annotation.
* Added fade transitions between sections.
* There was 1 title slide of Bill's with a page # that I tried to hide, but it shows up for a fraction of a second still because of limitations with how the fade effect works. I hide all the page #s because otherwise we were restarting numbering with each new deck.
@Bill Mills<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>: Assuming it has no issues when I watch it at normal speed on the weekend, how to submit this to Linaro Events on Monday? If we want to share the Google Drive link with them, we have to add them to the access for this file.
I will work on the OpenAMP website update & TSC email later today. Wanted to get this video out first in case anyone wanted to review it.
Thanks & regards,