Calling for agenda: 2022-08-31 OpenAMP System Reference call
by Chan King Choy, Nathalie
Please let us know if you have specific topics for this week's OpenAMP System Reference call. Here's what I have so far:
* Is 1st half of November still looking good for a demo?
* November demo:
* What to convey?
* What should it include?
* What work needs to happen to support that?
* Individual updates
For the November demo discussion, here is an outline that can be helpful (we don't have to use it, but it can be a starting point):
Who is our target audience?
e.g. System architect
e.g. RTOS vendor
How could they benefit from OpenAMP?
What is their alternative to OpenAMP?
Why makes OpenAMP better suited to their needs?
* What is expected state of audience coming into the webinar?
* What is desired state of the audience after viewing the webinar?
* Call to action:
* What should they do next?
* Why should they do this? (i.e. what's the benefit for them?)
* Top 3 key takeaways
* What are the sections of the webinar? For example:
* Intro (Why OpenAMP slides) + what's in today's demo
* Demo 1: ??
* Demo 2: ??
* Try it out, here's where to find the stuff & how to give feedback
* Get involved, here's how
* Summary of takeaways/Conclusion
* Getting the webinar scheduled/advertised
* Demo 1
* Demo 2
* Demo N
* Any other top level tasks to break down, or better way to categorize the tasks?
Thanks & regards,